Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. is committed to operate in accordance with the highest standards of quality and safety in the marine transportation industry.
The Hermitage fleet has been built at a shipyard with high reputation, and the vessels comply with the requirements of the regulatory agencies.
The vessels incorporate additional steel in areas subject to high stress, higher coating specifications to minimize corrosion, and high specification equipment and machinery to reduce maintenance and help protect the environment.
Safety of human life and the protection of the environment are primary concerns of the company. High quality personnel, equipment and procedures are essential to ensure that every Hermitage voyage is a safe voyage.
The use of illegal drugs and alcohol abuse are prohibited aboard the vessels.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. is committed to providing a safe workplace on board and ashore. The Company also encourages all employees to identify potentially unsafe conditions or practices and to undertake corrective measures.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. encourages personnel to update their knowledge and understanding, up-grade their qualifications and develop their careers.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. is committed to protecting and preserving resources, preventing pollution and continually improving management.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. will always meet applicable shore-side and at-sea environmental regulations and requirements, including those of flag administration, port states and international conventions.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. will consider environmental concerns in all design and development projects.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. recognizes the need both for effective measures to avoid pollution incidents and contingency planning to ensure adequate response to pollution incidents.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. cooperates with maritime organizations, governments, trade and industry associations to achieve highest standards of safety and environmental protection.
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. explores and implements programs that challenge the company to continually improve environmental management and prevention of pollution.